Saturday, October 25, 2008

Visiting Teaching Clip

We're famous! This is the trailer for our ward's visiting teaching movie. It premiers on November 20th at our Visiting Teaching Conference. The movie will follow Sister Turner, a visiting teacher that needs a serious attitude change and gets it in an unexpected way. The movie is humorous but has a spiritual message. I have to give credit to Joe Peck, who wrote and directed it and to Jim Hughes, who filmed and edited it. They really put in a lot of work for our Relief Society. We can't wait to see the full movie! It's going to be a lot of fun and even better than what we were looking for.



I hear the camera adds weight, but I swear it added like 50 pounds to me!!! So, don't pay any attention to the scene with me in it, because that's not what I really look like... LOL!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers