It's been very hot this summer, but the time has sure flown by! School has started and we're slowly getting back into the swing of things. Zack and Tallie started last week. Zack in the 4th grade, and Tallie in 2nd. Can you believe it?!! Tyler and Lexi are both in preschool this year. Lexi started yesterday and today was Tyler's first day! I can't believe it, he seems so little for school. But he is eager and is quick to get rid of me when I drop him off!! Lexi missed the cutoff date for kindergarten, so she will be in 4-year-old preschool this year, but her teacher said that she is ready to start reading... so it should be an exciting and busy year. I don't know about you, but the first day of school feels almost like new years to me. There's so much to do to get ready and so many goals and plans that we have. I'll keep you posted with news and pictures. Stay tuned!!
No comments:
Post a Comment